Thursday, September 3, 2009

Poets!

Hi All--

Sorry for the group/workshop confusion. Here they are:

1.

M Bridgmon
L Briedenbaugh
C Buskirk
B Cartensen
C Ciardelli

2.

S Clemente
A Collier
I Horn
A Knaack
J Lombardi

3.

C Rees
J Spangler
J Stamm
K Wetterer


Group 1 will distribute poems on Wed. 9/9 and we'll discuss them Friday 9/11 (and on from there as per the syllabus)

Also, FYI, Erica Dawson will visit us on Wed. 9/23. I know we've moved on to Intaglio by then, but I'll shuffle my
schedule around to accommodate the change. TBA. 

Tomorrow we'll discuss Big-Eyed Afraid. Please bring in your reading responses (remember I gave everyone a break this week
because of book trouble. And no more shall I). We'll have fun and play around with some exercises so be prepared to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment